Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wisdom!

I receive some of the most 'interesting' emails.
I had to share this one with you!
~*~
It's not my job!
(I absolutely love this one! I'm thinking I should make a poster of it!
Ok. So maybe that's why I get these wierd emails!)




~*~

A Fortune to Remember!







~*~
Diversionary tactic



~*~
Desperate for a ticket to the World Cup

~*~
Best T-Shirt Design

~*~
Me First!

~*~
Refrigerator Magnet

~*~
Meeting God


~*~
And the Surgeon General Says...


~*~
Queen of the Blondes
(Now, I have to admit ~ it took me a bit to see anything wrong with this picture!
And, yes, I am blonde!)

~*~
Words of Wisdom

(Not a problem! If I see him running, he'll be eatin' my dust! ;~P )
~*~
"But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding? Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living. The depth saith, It is not in me; and the sea saith, It is not with me. It cannot be gotten for gold, neither shall silver be weighed for the price thereof. It cannot be valued with the gold of Ophir, with the precious onyx, or the sapphire. The gold and the crystal cannot equal it; and the exchange of it shall not be for jewels of fine gold. No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls; for the price of wisdom is above rubies."
Job 28:13-18

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of these brought a chuckle :)

But the only way to truly learn wisdom is to know Him completely!

You sure receive the most interesting e-mails dear friend :)

Nadine said...

Those were great...thank you for bringing a smile and laugh to my morning!

Blessings!
~Nadine

Jennifer said...

Ok - those were super cute...and made me laugh - which is always a good thing! :) Thanks for sharing. Happy Tuesday!

Sharon said...

Oh Raeann,

Too funny :) Thanks for making me smile :)