- Baked two more batches of cookies for Sunday School Class rewards (for memorizing scripture!)
- Thought I was smart for making enough Chocolate Chip dough to put in the freezer to be ready for next time.
- Discovered I wasn't so smart after all. Now they want Peanut Butter!
- Went on a lovely drive up into the mountains to a 'once remote Dam and lake'. The road is partially paved now and the camping area was totally full.
- Shared a lovely picnic lunch with the Gentleman Farmer at said lake.
- Took a different route home and saw a herd of elk in a farmer's field. (This made Gentleman Farmers' Day!)
- Went to Gentleman Farmers 40th Class reunion.
- Taught Sunday School
- Listened to another great sermon.
- Took a wee 'siesta' with the Gentleman Farmer on a blanket in the shade of the old Maple tree. (Because we were tired from the late night at the reunion!)
- Am content!
"...be content with such things as ye have..."