Joining Becky at Keys to the Cottage for
Head on over to see what others did this weekend!
- Saw the second of two baby fawns born on our property
- Participated in "Promotion Sunday" at our church
- Helped Gentleman Farmer (unsuccessfully) hunt for an arrow lost while target practicing.
- Watched and directed ;~} Gentleman Farmer roto-till our 'still-too-wet-to-plant' garden spot
- Visited friends who are selling their home and moving to Michigan
- Mowed literally acres of grass
- 'Enjoyed' yet another evening fire 5 weeks after our usual 'last fire of the year' date. (We heat our home with wood heat.) So much for global warming!
"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness."