- Went to the service/repair parts store 60 miles away to get the part for my broken washing machine
- Waited while Gentleman Farmer repaired the washing machine
- Caught up on the MOUNTAINS of laundry created by not having a washing machine
- Stopped at a favorite old fashioned meat market and picked up a 50 pound "family pack" of meat/chicken for the freezer
- Made a lovely pot roast with carrots and potatoes with a roast from the newly purchased family pack of meat
- Enjoyed a wonderful Sunday School video series called The Truth Project
- Cleaned up around the grape vines while
- Gentleman Farmer roto tilled our second garden spot
- Enjoyed our second day in a row of 70* weather
- Skimmed the delicious thick cream off of two gallons of raw, whole Jersey milk
- Picked up two bags of organic feed for 'the girls' who lay our beautiful organic eggs
- Looked for a recipe online for an easy homemade ice cream to use that lovely cream and eggs in
Head on over to Becky's to see what others did this weekend!
"Laziness casts into a deep sleep,
and an idle man will suffer hunger."