Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Something New at Lady Farmer Parables!

~
Have you noticed anything different here at The Farm? No! Well take a look on my sidebar. Lady Farmer Parables is expanding! (This blog, not me I hope!) We have opened up The Farm for everyone to explore. I say "We" because Dear Farmers' Daughter Michele, will be contributing to some of these also. We will have; favorite recipes in The Pantry; Quips, Quotes and Ponderings on current books we are reading in The Reading Room; Current events in both The Barnyard and The Garden; and of course, current projects taking place in the already introduced Sewing Room.
Most of these places are still "under contruction" but we wanted you to be aware of their arrival. If any one of them piques your interest, please drop by. We hope you will find something to amuse, encourage and delight you by our endeavors.
Again, WELCOME to our little world here at Cove Cottage Farm!
~
"Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away;
behold, new things have come."
2 Corinthians 5:17

8 comments:

Mia said...

How exciting!!
I look forward to dropping by on the farm :)
In Christ,
Mia

Jennifer said...

What wonderful news...I am so looking forward to browsing through it all! All of your blogs are so beautifully done and so enjoying to read! And what fun to have your daughter along side....

I'll be a "follower" for sure..

God bless, Jennifer

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

I already enjoy your place so much... can't wait to see your expansion!

Blessings to you, Dear Lady Farmer!

Mama B said...

To new adventures!

xoxo,
Me

Sue said...

How wonderful!!! and you get to share it with your daughter!!! I will be checking it out !!! Thank you for sharing.I always enjoy my visits ,I feel such a peaceful spirit here
Blessings,
Sue

Sandy said...

These sound delightful and I can't wait to explore them!

Paula said...

Dear Lady Farmer,

How wonderful! Thank you for sharing all these lovely happenings at your Cove Cottage Farm!
Love, Paula

Technonana said...

Oh My How industrious you are!!