Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Something for you

While looking through some old family photos, I ran across these postcards from the '20's. I thought some of you crafty sorts might like to use them!
~
First is an old Easter Card. It had been folded. I did my best to get the crease out. Hope you can use it anyway.~



~
Next is a "Rally Day" Sunday School invitation. This was sent to my Mother in 1929.
~
~
This is a sweet little "Cradle Roll Birthday Greeting" sent to my auntie in 1925.
~



~
Enjoy this bit of nostalgia!
~

"Remember those who led you, who spoke the word of God to you, and considering the result of their conduct, imitate their faith."
Hebrews 13:7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Be sure to visit The Sewing Room and The Pantry for a quick recipe and nifty gift idea!
(click on image at sidebar)

8 comments:

crochet lady said...

Love those images. I'm sure I'll find a fun use for them. Thanks for sharing!

Noel said...

that's really neat, you know, it reminds me. I have a couple of my grandmother's cookbooks from the 40's. I need to get them out and give them a look :)

Marqueta said...

Dear Lady Farmer,

How fun! Thanks for sharing these.

Love,

Marqueta

Deborah said...

What a neat find! They are all really pretty cards!

Miss Jen said...

How delightful, Lady Farmer!!! :)
I can't wait to use them maybe on my blog.... or a handmade card scrap~booking or etc... Thank your for being SO kind as to share them!!!!

Many Blessings~ Miss Jen

Beautiful Pear Tree Lane said...

These are just precious, precious, to look at. Thank you for sharing.I always enjoy my visits with you.
Blessings,
Sue

LDH said...

How very sweet. I especially like the Cradle Roll. I first came across them doing genealogy research. I don't have any from our family but think they are so sweet.

Lavinia said...

So cute! I 'eggs-pect' that those chickies are the cutest things ever!!