- The girls have all stopped laying! Not one egg is to be found in the nests of the Happy Hens Haus. The tell-tale signs of cast off plumage indicate a prevailing epidemic of "molt".
- The Gentleman Farmer takes up arms in the pursuit of that elusive ruminant The Three Point Buck! He was last seen tracking the furtive animal in the direction of The Woods!
- Killed during a recent rash of late night frost, the Dancing Dahlias will be lifted from whence they fell, and be laid to rest in peaceful beds of sawdust in The Barn until spring when they will once again return to their former abode in The Gardens to entertain all who may gaze upon their graceful frolicing.
- The new arrival of Amelia Wren to the Howard family of Japan , in early October, was welcomed by friends and family worldwide. ( To read more please visit http://www.theadventuresofbabyroo.blogspot.com/ )
- THIS DAY IN HISTORY! One hundred years ago today here at Cove Cottage Farm, absolutely nothing happened!
"How lovely on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, who announces peace and brings good news of happiness, who announces salvation, and say to Zion,"Your God reigns."" Isaiah 52:7