- Did lots of sewing
- picked blackberries
- made a wild blackberry buckle
- had an awesome dinner at friends
- ate the blackberry buckle with friends
- sewed some more
- heard one of the best sermons ever, delivered by our Youth Pastor
- marked logs for Gentleman Farmer to cut for firewood
- went grocery shopping
- picked up a ready- to -bake pizza
- baked ready- to- bake pizza and ate it
- listed items I sewed in my Etsy store
- went grouse hunting with Gentleman Farmer
Why not stop over and see what others did this weekend?
Gentleman Farmer asked if I would join him
for a morning of grouse hunting. Of course
I couldn't refuse. We drove up into the hills
near where I grew up. We didn't see one grouse,
but enjoyed the scenery just the same!
I've traveled these hills for nearly 50 years
hunting, camping, Christmas tree hunting, and
snow sledding and tubing with friends and
family. I thought perhaps you might enjoy
what we saw, too!
eyes on such spectacular beauty!
(blogger has turned my pic again!)
Golden ferns in their seasonal finery
An old 'burn' that reminded me of the tundra
And then we came here!
I even came to the edge and held the camera over to snap this photo!
(though I couldn't look!)
More shots just holding the camera over ~
I'm kind of amazed that they turned out so well!
(I looked at them when I got home!)